Leading Indian NBFC in India relies on Writer Information's print dispatch services for its loan customers.
One of the top equipment financing companies has emerged as a comprehensive financial services provider.
It offers vehicle finance, home loans, home equity loans, SME loans, investment advisory services, stock broking, and a variety of other financial services to customers.
It operates through 500 branches and over 7.5 lac customers.
- The Challenge
- Key post-customer acquisition process but not a core activity
- No expertise in the Print and Dispatch Process
- Non Compliance of TATs when executed internally
- Space constraints
- Effective QC not being done
- The Solution
- Provided a secure and dedicated area in our facility for Print and Welcome Letter Dispatch Process
- Deployed dedicated resources and printers
- Developed custom software for auto-printing to improvise on efficiencies
- Isolated error cases isolated and escalated these as appropriate
- Established daily progress dashboard
- Deployed a dedicated and trained team to manage seasonal volumes.
Benefit to our Customer
- Successfully met and exceeded customer’s dispatch volume targets.
- Support to client’s customers with soft copy via Email.
- Standardized acceptance & rejection parameters for Welcome & Schedule letter kit.
- Delivery TATs optimised from 21 days to 7 days as desired.
- Freeing up of customer’s space dedicated for this activity.
- Month end and seasonal spikes in volumes handled seamlessly within the agreed TATs.