Mumbai’s trusted healthcare facility relies on our EMR transition and records management services.
One of Mumbai’s trusted multi-specialty private sector hospital has a walk-in of over 3000 OPD patients every month.
This hospital is at the leading edge of medical science in diagnostics, treatment facilities, and the services it offers.
- The Challenge
- Fast growth in medical records and large legacy volume to be managed
- Small team managing large volumes
- Delayed client services
- Accreditation audits are Medical Record dependent and hence they have not been outsourced before
- Increasing client base resulted in a shortage of space
- Need to create Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and integrate into their HIMS.
- The Solution
- Clear processes & secure logistics model was implemented for pick-up and archival.
- All Medical Records were inventorised and digitized at WIMS Facility.
- Digitization and tagging process implemented for creation of EMR.
- Dedicated Team and space implemented in our Facility.
- An efficient Records Management System implemented with effective audit trail.
- Daily progress dashboard established.
- Web-access to all Medical Records in our system provided to the Hospital.
Benefit to our Customer
- All risk mitigation and compliance parameters are being met at every storage facility and in our processes.
- Our systems ensure audit-trial and transactional transparency for the Hospital to track the entire life cycle of any Medical Record.
- And this means complete protection of Hospital’s Customer’s information.
- Option available for the Hospital to store EMRs on Cloud with our DMS solution delivered as a SaaS application.
- Workflow and application development capability available for Hospital to create Electronic Health Records for their Customers.