One of India’s largest private sector bank relies on Writer Information's record management to drive their growth for 15 years.
One of India's largest private sector bank with a network of over 4000 branches offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers.
- The Challenge
- Bank grew from just 5 branches to more than 4000 branches in just 15 years.
- Bank was running operational and reputational risks if the content management was not streamlined and structured
- Increasing client base resulted in shortage of space in Bank’s branches
- With deep retail penetration plans, the Bank was facing challenges in responding faster to litigations arising out of branches across the country.
- Bank was determined to have a control on records generated out of various products especially Assets and Liability
- Bank also had to be compliant to RBI guidelines.
- The Solution
- Closely aligned processes & secure logistics model was implemented for pick-up and archival from all the Bank’s branch locations, nationally.
- Each vertical’s archival and retrieval needs were captured, TATs defined and multiple service offerings, specialized products delivered.
- Executed KYC forms’ Digitization, Liability & Retail asset’s workflow solution.
- Created new class of storage solutions with customized, environment-controlled and multi-layered security for various asset classes.
- Delivered specialized services - India’s first P4 Level Secure Destruction.
- The Bank also availed of the well-equipped work area, in our facilities for back office activities ensuring secure and faster services to their customers.
- Dedicated Team and a robust system support to generate and monitor MIS on a regular basis for better control.
- We also achieved 100% compliance in the Bank’s quarterly audits and ranked on the very top in meeting bank’s safety & security norms.
- Exclusive and well-equipped work area for Bank’s various back office activities linked to archived documents ensuring timely and quick resolution of their service requirements.
- Some of the other key projects executed:
- KYC digitization project delivering more than 10 million images across 10 locations in stipulated timeline.
- SPDC Management and Retail Assets foreclosure activity out of WIMS facilities.
- Multiple hub level inward management, digitization and archival of loan assets across various product categories.
- Daily progress dashboard established.
- Web-access to all loan assets in our system provided to the bank.
Benefit to our Customer
- The Bank has achieved all the key benchmarks targeted with over a few million cartons in storage and growing at double digit percentage rates.
- All risk mitigation and compliance parameters are being met at every storage facility and in our processes.
- Our systems ensure audit-trial and transactional transparency for the Bank to track the entire life cycle of any individual document or file.
- And this means complete protection of Bank’s customer’s, stakeholders’ and employees’ interests.
- Achieved better control on the documents including remote locations across India.
- At any point of time a complete transactional record during the entire life cycle of individual document is available. Thus the Bank has a complete control on its records and can locate them easily.
- Bank was able to focus on their core activities and Customer services.