Social Security Compliance QC Process
Social Security Compliance Quality Check Process
The client is a statutory and government organisation, which is involved in the issuance and maintenance of Unique Identification Number for all citizens of India as a part of governance and social security.
THE TASK AT HAND
The task involved an error-free quality check programme for 120 billion unique identification data to ensure the highest quality is maintained and the speed of issuance is not affected in any which way. We had to ensure that the authenticity of the data was above 99.95%.accuracy.
Writer Information was shortlisted as the primary partner in exercising this programme and delivered a quality check of more than 200 to 250K unique identities, which included fresh enrolments and updates to existing holders.
Writer Information was able to quickly meet the expectations of the client, as they could:
- Scale up manpower to 500+ staff across two locations.
- Ramp up the process by completing it in 2-3 weeks, supporting the capability to process 16 languages.
- Dedicated BPO centres to manage stringent data security norms.
Aadhaar is the world's largest biometric ID system. World Bank Chief Economist Paul Romer described Aadhaar as "the most sophisticated ID programme in the world". Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established in January 2009 by the government of India.
The client had been grappling with a 40-50% reject rate, when it came to authenticate the records submitted by citizens in a bid to receive their Unique Identification Number.
The primary pain points and factors for solution delivery were:
- Ensuring the authenticity of the data
- A bid to control the rejection ratio, which, at that point in time, was very high of packets
- Linguistic processing of individual packets, which required separate language capabilities
- Control spike management extensively
- Speedier issuance of the Aadhaar Cards to the citizens of India
This was a highly prestigious project for us, and we ensured the best-in-class service deliverance.
- Scaled up to 500+ staff in 2-3 weeks
- Set up dedicated BPO Centres at 2 locations
- State-of-the-art set up using high-grade MPLS connectivity
- Certified training programme ensuring thorough training process
- Set up multi -linguistic teams to support 16 languages
- Aggressive processing within 5 days for timely issuance
- 24/6 operations supported additional volumes in the agreed TAT
We were able to deliver as per the client agreement and ensured:
- Issuance and updation within 5 days
- Linguistic packets processed in languages providing PAN India reach
- Quality maintained above 99.9%
- Rejection rate reduction
- Priority processing of EIDs
- Additional volumes received (spike management) are managed within 5 days of TAT
- Increased the allocation percentage and processing a larger number of packets